Mgr. Hanna Velychko
Sworn Translator / Interpreter of Czech, English, Russian and Ukrainian
Professional services into Czech, English, Russian and Ukrainian: certified, specialized and literary translations, editing, consecutive interpreting, business / personal correspondence translation etc. High-quality university education and considerable experience in the field of oral and written translations.
- Legal, commercial, medical texts and technical documentation.
- Literary translations, e.g. Czech novels by Jan Balabán We are here and Kateřina Tučková The Žítková Goddesses into Ukrainian.
- Certified/verified translations: birth, marriage certificates, diplomas, sick vouchers, income, police records, confirmation of permanent residency, driver licenses, etc.
- Presentations, instructions, data sheets, web pages, contracts, localization, etc.
- Consecutive interpreting of business meetings, lectures, presentations, and other public events.
- Legalization, notarization services.
Education & Experience
- M.A. Ukrainian & English languages / Ukrainian & Foreign literatures, the Poltava Pedagogical State University, Poltava, Ukraine (1999).
- M.A. Translation Studies: Czech as foreign - Russian / East European Studies, the Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic (2015).
- Legal additional course for translators/ interpreters, Judicial Department, Charles University (2009).
- Considerable translation / interpreting practice in different companies in Ukraine, Russia and CR: Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy, Institute of Business and Law, publishing house DentArt, electronics contract manufacturing company Foxconn CZ, translation agencies Skrivanek, Presto etc.